accessible-iOS Re: some questions

  • From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 16:38:26 -0600

congrats on your new IPhone! I've had mine for about a year and a half and it changed my life doing lots of things Inever thought I'd be able to do with cellphones! Anyway the questions: 1.-About the EMail app? the one that comes with the Iphone, Mail, works very very well with GMail! Iand others use it just fine on our IPhones. 2.-Delete emails when you have GMail configured in the Mail app, you're in an EMail; at the bottom of the screen, you double tap the Delete button and the email will get deleted. If you want to delete email from Inbox and not from within the EMail, flick down and it'll say Delete; double Tap on Delete and you're off to go!

El 04/11/2013 03:05 p.m., Luis Eduardo Peña escribió:
Hello,

I am Luis Peña from Cali, Colombia, south America.

Recently I got my first iPhone, an iPhone 5S. I have several questions that
I haven’t been able to resolve:
1.      How Can I delete text messages and email messages?
2.      How can I synchronize  my iPhone with Microsoft Outlook 2010, so my
appointments and tasks are displayed on my iPhone?
3.      How can I delete multiple contacts at once from iPhone without
having to use the ITunes application on my PC?
4.      I installed the Gmail app from the apple store. However, I haven't
been able to configure my Gmail account because the app tells me that either
my user name or password are incorrect. This has happened in spite of the
fact that I have asked for sighted assistance. I have entered my user name
as lpena57@xxxxxxxxx. I wonder if I should leave the domain part out. Has
anybody used this app? If so, how accessible it is?

Thanks for your help.

Luis Eduardo Peña
Psicólogo clínico
Clínica Farallones