accessible-iOS Re: seeing eye app

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 21:00:54 -0400

Not at all. The app requires a subscription of at least $70 before you can use
it. Many people have complained about this, and the hope is that Sendero will
offer a monthly subscription option that will cost only a few dollars. They
cannot offer a free trial since that is against Apple's rules, but they can
offer a cheap one. Email iPhone@xxxxxxxxxxx and express your displeasure with
the current setup; the more people they hear from, the more likely they are to
change things.
On Jul 11, 2013, at 8:55 PM, Alice Dampman Humel <alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi, all,
> I downloaded the "free" (yeah, right) seeing eye app today…I thought it had
> been stated that one could play around with it, look at it, etc. without
> being able to actually use it before one had to pay. However, the very first
> screen I was confronted with after downloading was a screen requiring a
> subscription…did I misunderstand what others have said?
> Thanks.
> Alice

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)