accessible-iOS Re: recording with tunein radio

  • From: Jessica <jldail13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 17:30:17 -0400

you can only record one station at a time. the file format is mp3 I think. if
you get the wrong thing on the recording, you can delete it, but when it comes
on the next time, as soon as the part you wish to record comes, double tap
record, or just to be safe, a few seconds before the part. Once that section is
done, you can double tap stop, the button to press to record is a toggle button.
Thanks,

Jessica
jldail13@xxxxxxxxx