accessible-iOS Re: question on Solara

  • From: Christopher Chaltain <chaltain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 22:00:48 -0500

Some quests will give you a few espers and once you get to level 12 or so and the arena opens up, you get a few espers for battling in the arena. A few other tasks will get you some espers as well, such as rating the game and naming your castle. In general, at least up through level 15 or so, esper collecting is pretty slow. I'd suggest using your esper sparingly and consider buying a few esper to have fun and suport the game and the game developers.

On 07/03/2013 08:13 PM, Josh Gregory wrote:
Unfortunately, at this point, there are not a lot of ways, some levels,  as you
advance, will let you get some, but that's about it for now.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 3, 2013, at 9:04 PM, Wayne Scott <waynedscottjr@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How can I get more esper without using real money? I am at Level 5.  Keep your
eyes on the prize which is Jesus Christ.

Wayne Scott Jr.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail