accessible-iOS Re: question about using an ipad in school

  • From: Beto Arreola <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 10:48:34 -0600

Hi, for the past couple of months I tried using pages on my iPad mini only not
relying on my iPad and yes everything Ricardo says I agree with completely.
I also have to say when switching between things with an iPad when writing  a
paper can throw off our curser completely as well.
I still recommend sticking with a mac or pc for big papers.
You may believe an iPad or other tablets are and can be used as a computer, but
not yet they still have issues.  I won't say they may not in the future, but
not now.