accessible-iOS Re: question about skype

  • From: frank perry <frankperry2011@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 12:48:57 +1000

Hi.

With voice over Skype is almost fully accessible with the exception
that some users find it hard to answer a call.

At my last test of this app a month ago, you can't set up an account
using the app, in other words you have to set up the account using a
computer then log in using the app.

Any and all Skype to skype calls with the exception of video calls are
completely free, but be sure to check with your ISP as some ISP'S can
charge additional data rates if you use a data pack.

You can also use skype to call people who are not on Skype.  This is
not free and rates will depend on what country you are in, what number
you choose to call.  For instance, land lines or fixed numbers are
slightly cheaper than calling a mobile phone.

Creating a Skype account is very easy, no annoying capture challenges to solve.

To buy credit to call non Skype numbers you simply go to the Skype
website, here you can use a credit card or Paypal.

I can't give you actual rates as I'm in Australia and our rates will
be different to most other countries.

On 27/07/2013, Wayne Scott <waynedscottjr@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> for Skype.  How accessible is it? Does Skype cost anything? How
> do I create a skype account, if it doesn't cost anything? I know
> there's an app Keep your eyes on the prize which is Jesus Christ.
>
> Wayne Scott Jr.
> list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype
> at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221
>
> To subscribe to the list send message to
> accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the subject line.

Stay positive.