accessible-iOS Re: question about DVR app for Iphone

  • From: Kevin Barry <krbarry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 17:45:21 -0400

I don't know about Cox but I can tell you that DirecTv's app used to be perfectly accessible. Now it's totally inaccessible.

Kevin

At 06:38 AM 9/26/2013, you wrote:
Hi, I have DishNetwork currently, but I'm growing more and more frustrated with the app with each update. I used to be able to schedule and delete recordings, and now I'm having a lot of trouble with it. I can still start shows from the app, but I'm wondering if anyone on this list has Cox Communications for a TV provider, and if their app is accessible as far as setting timers and being able to start recordings from your DVR. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.