accessible-iOS Re: payed apps you wish you never got

  • From: Kevin Barry <krbarry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 07:50:53 -0400

A few little ones but Braille Touch is the biggest. MBraille is much better and is being updated.

At 07:18 AM 9/29/2013, you wrote:
I am probably going to get in trouble for this but I wish I hd never bought Access Note. I have only used it once and the Braille shortcut keys would not work. There are much cheaper word processing apps...as in free. One I like is Write 2 Lite.

Sent from my iPhone