accessible-iOS Re: payed apps you wish you never got

  • From: Gordan Radić <razbijaci@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 21:42:13 +0200

Hmmm, in this category I could put two apps for data traffic monitoring.. One was DataMan and I can't remember the other one... I think I found recomendation gfor one or even both of them on VIA and after I bought them they weren't accessible with Voice Over.. OK, no big deal, they costed 99 cents but they should keep an eye on what they recommend on their service.

S poštovanjem
Gordan Radić

On 29.9.2013. 18:13, Sophie Trist wrote:
The one app I wish I never got was Saytext. I have never needed to use
it in the two years since I got it, and the one time I tried, it did not
work.