accessible-iOS Re: papa sangre

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 00:49:08 +0100

Hi Tony.

The ice lake is one of the toughest levels in the game. The hog is moving around hunting for you, if you walk on the lake you attract his attention and become a hogs sandwich if you aren't careful and the notes are on the ice. What you need to do is to get as many notes as you can once you first release the chickens, once you hear the chicken cage being rebated, race back and release them so you can get to the rest and the exit.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Tony James
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2013 11:47 PM
To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: accessible-iOS Re: papa sangre

Hi All,
I have had this game for a long time now, and I'm still stuck on
level 23, the ice lake.  Can anyone advise?  Also, I get thrown
out of the game and back to the home screen more times then I
care to remember..
Tony the Cuddly Tiger
question: This thing all things devours: birds, beasts, trees,
flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel; grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king, ruins town, and beats high mountain down.