accessible-iOS Re: papa sangre

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 21:19:22 -0700

Have you tried reinstalling it?

--
Teachers have a sacred task:
It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an expectation
that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is full of light, and love, and
music and that each student deserves--and will have--their own place in it and
the chance to play their own song.
And, as much of these expectations are transmitted non-verbally---and in
Chela's case--out of sight...it is the voice and touch of a Teacher that sheds
light on what the world can be.
Academics---and no one will ever change my mind on this---take a distant second
place. ---Dr. Bil Hawkins
--
Chela Robles a Nationally Certified person in Customer Service, certified by
the National Retail Federation Foundation (NRF): http://www.nrffoundation.com/

On 7/17/2013 4:03 PM, Hope Rouge wrote:
Say i am having a problem with Papa Sangre it will not always turn back on when i go in to it. Or another thing it will do is the back around sound will be on but i can't do anything. Can some one please help i really like this game!
Thanks! Hope