accessible-iOS Re: notes

  • From: Christopher Chaltain <chaltain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 12:14:13 -0500

That's assuming you want to sync your notes through iCloud. You could also use DropBox, Google Drive, Ubuntu One or any of a number of file syncing cloud apps. Many note taking apps will work with these different file syncing services, for example, Note Master will work with Google Drive.

On 07/01/2013 11:01 AM, Beto Arreola wrote:
If you happen to have a pc…  You will have to get the iCloud tool from
the apple website.
On Jul 1, 2013, at 8:20 AM, Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

That further depends on whether or not you have a Mac. If you do, then
anything in your iOS Notes app will sync to the Notes app on your Mac,
assuming you have iCloud set to sync notes and that you have OS10.8 or
later. You can also use a dropbox-enabled app, like Nebulous or, for
advanced wordprocessing, Pages. I'd just look at all the offerings
using Google to find apps that meet your needs, then cross check those
on applevis.com <http://applevis.com/> to see if they are accessible.
On Jul 1, 2013, at 10:01 AM, Gery Gaubert
<GGaubert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:GGaubert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
wrote:

Message
Alex, I am looking for something that will allow me to store notes
some where so I can get to them on the computer to add comments or
add to calendars and things.  Just looking for something accessible too.

    Gery D. Gaubert

  Assistant, Information Technology Administrator
  St. Charles Parish Sheriff's Office
  office (985) 783-0208
  mobile 504-329-9439
  _ggaubert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ggaubert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> _
  This e-mail and any attachments thereto are intended only for the
  use by the addressee(s) named herein and contain
  propriety/confidential information. If you are not the intended
  recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any
  dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail, and any
  attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received
  this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by telephone
  (985-783-0208) and permanently delete/destroy the original and any
  copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>

--