accessible-iOS Re: new iOs question

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 09:26:42 -0400

It will be available for all supported devices at the same time, to my
knowledge. This include the iPhon4 or newer, the iPod Touch fifth generation
(2012) or newer, the iPad 2 or newer, and the iPad Mini. That might be the
iPad3, but I feel like it's the 2. Either way, as far as I know there is no
extra wait time for older devices.
On Sep 18, 2013, at 9:10 AM, olga Petrovic <olgapetrovic21@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
> i heard that new iOS will be available today only for newer devices like
> Iphone 4S 5 5c and 5s.
> does
> anybody know when iOS will be available for the iPhone 4 also?
> thanks a lot,
> Regards,
> Olga
>

> Sent from my iPhone With questions, concerns or issues not related to the
> topics discussed on list please email the list admin to:
> beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx