accessible-iOS Re: new facebook messenger question

  • From: Chris H <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 15:29:32 +0000

Is there an action rotor and if so can you flick up or down to delete and double tap?

E-mail Facebook and iMessage
christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx

On 15/11/2013 14:26, olga Petrovic wrote:
hello,
i have a question regarding new facebook messenger.
in the old mesenger we were able to delete messages by double tapp and hold and
other options appeared like delete, archive etc.
now that option is gon or how?
cannot delete any messages so i was thinking that somebody have solution?
thanks a lot,
Regards,
Olga

Sent from my iPhone5With questions, concerns or issues not related to the
topics discussed on list please email the list
admin to alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter:
betoa221

with subscribe on the
subject line.