accessible-iOS Re: mail and deleting messages

  • From: Olga Petrović <olgapetrovic21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 16:40:47 +0200

Hi,
In the settings of mail contacts and calendars under settings.

On 22.9.2013 16:22, Chela Robles wrote:
Hey Rob do I have to go to gmail site to disable archive or is it in the
settings in the mail app?

--
Teachers have a sacred task:
It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an
expectation that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is full of
light, and love, and music and that each student deserves--and will
have--their own place in it and the chance to play their own song.
And, as much of these expectations are transmitted non-verbally—and in
Chela’s case--out of sight…it is the voice and touch of a Teacher that
sheds light on what the world can be.
Academics—and no one will ever change my mind on this—take a distant
second place. —Dr. Bil Hawkins
--
Chela Robles a Nationally Certified person in Customer Service,
certified by the National Retail Federation Foundation (NRF):

On 9/22/2013 6:06 AM, RobH. wrote:
Archive is a keyword, you need to go to that mail account setting and
switch
archive off.