accessible-iOS Re: mail and deleting messages

  • From: Olga Petrović <olgapetrovic21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 08:26:24 +0200

Hello,
In roter choose actions.
Then go to mail, and if you swipe up, you'll have option delete or trash depending of wich account you have. If you're for example standing on mail message and if you swipe down you'll have something like default action, and if you tapp it twice you'll open the e-mail message. If you swipe once again down you'll have more button and if you'll tap it you'll have options to reply to a e-mail forward it, flag it or move it.
Hope this helps,
Regards,
Olga

On 22.9.2013 8:14, Terra Syslo wrote:
Hi, with IOS 7 I'm not seeing a delete option for messages as I go through
them. I want to be able to swipe down in the actions rotor and have it
delete like it did in previous versions of IOS. Anyone know how to delete
messages without opening them individually.

---
is active.

---
is active.