accessible-iOS Re: mBraille podcasts 2 and 3

  • From: Chris H <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 08:52:28 +0100

And now MBraille Podcast Part 2.

Ladies and gentleman, here is part 2 of my series on MBraille.
Unfortunately due to a bug I had to do it in two parts, the second is a short update on why I could not do one of the tasks. Now that is out the way, here are the links for both files on Sendspace and Dropbox, in that order.
MBraille Podcast Part2 on Sendspace:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/61hygo
MBraille Podcast Part2 Update on Sendspace:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zrtmle
MBraille Podcast Part2 on Dropbox:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4eazyjiul11qr6g/MBraille%20Podcast%20Part2.mp3
MBraille Podcast Part2 Update on Dropbox:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fpe9cfmicn9gkge/MBraille%20Podcast%20Part2%20Update.mp3
Any feedback is of course welcome.
Enjoy!

On 18/08/2013 23:48, jessica brown wrote:
Hi. I downloaded mBraille podcast 1 and the disclaimer, but I lost the
links for podcasts 2 and 3 and have not had a chance to download them
yet. Can someone please repost the links. Thank you.
With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed
on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on
skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221

accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the subject line.