accessible-iOS Re: m3u files and iTunes

  • From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 22:01:12 -0800

I told iTunes to sync the whole iTunes lybrary. No. I did not try to play the playlists in iTunes because I do not know how and I do not think the playlists made it into iTunes anyhow. I think just the music files got in. I do know how to play music and I have done that and it works, but how do you play a playlist in iTunes?