accessible-iOS Re: look for

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 21:28:55 -0700

OK I found it under K-LOVE spelled just like that.

--
Teachers have a sacred task:
It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an expectation
that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is full of light, and love, and
music and that each student deserves--and will have--their own place in it and
the chance to play their own song.
And, as much of these expectations are transmitted non-verbally—and in Chela’s
case--out of sight…it is the voice and touch of a Teacher that sheds light on
what the world can be.
Academics—and no one will ever change my mind on this—take a distant second
place. —Dr. Bil Hawkins
--
Chela Robles a Nationally Certified person in Customer Service, certified by
the National Retail Federation Foundation (NRF): http://www.nrffoundation.com/

On 6/28/2013 9:01 PM, Alex Hall wrote:
Sounds right, but I honestly couldn't tell you. There can't be many apps spelled
"klove", though, so you shouldn't have much trouble finding it. Also, I'm sure
their website will have information. As I said, though, a more general radio service
might serve you, and the original poster, better by offering more than just a single
station. Tunein Radio is popular, but www.applevis.com can give you more information.
On Jun 28, 2013, at 11:10 PM, Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So it would be under Klove or KLove Radio?

--
[...]

On 6/28/2013 8:05 PM, Alex Hall wrote:
I don't have a link, just search for it in the App Store, not Via. I haven't
even tried the Klove app in a couple years.
On Jun 28, 2013, at 10:50 PM, Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can you send me that link I can't seem to find it with VIA? I didn't know KLove
had an app.

--
[...]

On 6/28/2013 7:36 PM, Alex Hall wrote:
I believe the Klove app is mostly accessible as well. Even if it turns out not
to be, I think it's free, so have a look.
On Jun 28, 2013, at 10:34 PM, Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

klove.com has an online flash player don't know if VO can read it but I can try it if you
wish and get back to you I know that the link is a graphic link entitled like this
"Link Graphic Listen Online," by hearing a screen reader read it to me.

--
[...]

On 6/28/2013 7:09 PM, Mauricio Molina wrote:
Hi Wayne,

Although there are a lot of accessible radio apps, I like AOL Radio because
of its relatively easy interface. By the way, it is a free app.

Mauricio