accessible-iOS Re: language layout help please

  • From: "Zoe Fiogkos" <fiogkos@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 14:58:19 -0400

Guys I've gone into settings/general/international/ and chosen Greek when I
click done or back I can't remember the button name it gives me a message
saying setting language layout to Greek, after about 30 seconds the voice
starts speaking greek no problem, but when I turn the roter to language and
flick it tells me in greek preselected language lgr, if I flick the other way
it tells me greek, it won't use the English voice, and I'm asking if anyone
knows how to set this up.