accessible-iOS Re: jailbreak question

  • From: alberto <alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 15:22:01 -0700

Hi, it is completely safe, but just something to keep in mind.  A feathered
jail break works this way.
If you power off your device for any reason what so ever and power it back on
normally you will not be able to use any of your web related apps like safari,
mail, and so on.
If you want to be able to use these you will have to Boot the phone from DFU
mode every time using the computer, and tool you used to jail break.
On Nov 6, 2013, at 3:10 PM, kate andrekson <iloveios7@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi list,
> I'm thinking of going ahead with that ios 6.1.3 tethered jailbreak on my
> iphone 3gs.  I do not need it for carrier unlock so the baseband shouldn't
> matter.  But it is 05.16.08 just in case this makes a difference.
> I just want some opinion feedback on this.  Is this a good idea? Do you think
> its safe?
> I love my 3gs with my whole heart, and don't want to do anything horible to
> it.
> Happy to here any advice about jailbreaking 6.1.3.
> Thanks
> Kate
> list please email the list admin to alberto.a775@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at

please email the list