accessible-iOS Re: is there an app for mass deleting emails

  • From: "Dory" <dory2nemo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 06:31:33 -0500

Hi,

under the settings for mail and accounts once that account has been setup,
there's a button to with ythe name of your email account, double tap on
this.
This opens a screen to make changes and one is, to not keep copies of emails
on the server.This is particular helpful if you use a pop 3 account for
account and by choosing to not save on your IOS device, then it won't be
duplicated on your computer.

double tap your accounts name
double tap the advance button
double tap delete from server button, a screen opens up with other options
like to delete from mail from the server after 7 days after it's been
removed from the server's inbox, or not at all.

double tap remove from inbox
double tapback button if finished

Hope this is helpful.

From: Beto Arreola <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx
To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 16:09:42 -0600
Subject: accessible-iOS Re: is there an app for mass deleting
emails

Hi, if you are trying to mass delete messages the computer is
your best answer unless you are running your messages under pop3
and not enabled the feature that states that when you delete a
message on a device it gets removed off the server and other
devices.
On Aug 19, 2013, at 3:57 PM, Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

 You can choose to have your IPhone receive 40 messages at a time
in the settings under mail.

 --
 Teachers have a sacred task:
 It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an
expectation that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is
full of light, and love, and music and that each student
deserves--and will have--their own place in it and the chance to
play their own song.
 And, as much of these expectations are transmitted
non-verbally뾞nd in Chela뭩 case--out of sight꿬t is the voice
and touch of a Teacher that sheds light on what the world can be.
 Academics뾞nd no one will ever change my mind on this뾲ake a
distant second place. 뾆r. Bil Hawkins
 --
 Chela Robles a Nationally Certified person in Customer Service,
certified by the National Retail Federation Foundation (NRF):

 On 8/19/2013 2:22 PM, jessica brown wrote:
 I have about 1000 so that's why I do not want to do them one at
a time.

 From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx
 To: IOS <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date sent: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 14:43:03 -0800
 Subject: accessible-iOS is there an app for mass deleting emails

 Hi. I use the native mail app and I have it linked to multiple
 gmail accounts. With the native mail app you have to find each
 email in whatever folder it is in and select each email one at a
 time and delete them and they are still not completely deleted
 you have to go into the trash and select them all one at a time
 and delete them a second time and then they are finally gone. Is
 there an app with a select all button so I can just go to the
all
 mail folder, hit select all and then press delete and then go to
 trash and hit select all and delete again instead of double
 tapping on each email individually? I am ok with doing each
 account separately, but I don't want to have to do each email
one
 at a time. Will the gmail app or some other app do this? I just
 want to delete all my emails off the server. Thank you.
 With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics
 discussed on list please email the list admin to:
 beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on
twitter:
 betoa221

 accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the