accessible-iOS Re: is there an app for mass deleting emails

  • From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 13:22:11 -0800

I have about 1000 so that's why I do not want to do them one at a time.

From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx
To: IOS <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 14:43:03 -0800
Subject: accessible-iOS is there an app for mass deleting emails

Hi. I use the native mail app and I have it linked to multiple
gmail accounts. With the native mail app you have to find each
email in whatever folder it is in and select each email one at a
time and delete them and they are still not completely deleted
you have to go into the trash and select them all one at a time
and delete them a second time and then they are finally gone. Is
there an app with a select all button so I can just go to the all
mail folder, hit select all and then press delete and then go to
trash and hit select all and delete again instead of double
tapping on each email individually? I am ok with doing each
account separately, but I don't want to have to do each email one
at a time. Will the gmail app or some other app do this? I just
want to delete all my emails off the server. Thank you.
With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics
discussed on list please email the list admin to:
beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter:
betoa221

accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the
subject line.