accessible-iOS Re: is bbm with the iphone accessible?

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 15:13:31 -0400

Hello,

BBM stands for Blackberry Messenger.  And it is just that.  a messaging
application from the company blackberry.  I’m pretty sure typing in blackberry
messenger will bring it up in the app store.  When you sign up for the service,
you are given a BBM pin.  You hand them out to people so they can contact you.

hth

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore