accessible-iOS Re: is bbm with the iphone accessible?

  • From: Chris H <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 21:22:05 +0100

Agreed. All my friends and some family members use Whatsapp and they all like it it seems.

E-mail Facebook and iMessage
christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx

On 26/10/2013 20:57, Kevin Barry wrote:
Why  not just use What's App instead?
More popular and more widely available.

At 12:21 PM 10/26/2013, you wrote:
Hello,

Yes it is accessible.

hth

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info

On Oct 26, 2013, at 10:56 AM, Mohit Khatanhar
<mohitkhatanhar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Is the bbm with the iphone accessible?and is any 1 using it?
> Please get back,
> Mohit.
>

> With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics
discussed on list please email the list admin to:
beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter:
betoa221

> To subscribe to the list send message to
accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the subject line.

accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the subject
line.