accessible-iOS Re: i-pod and braille note

  • From: Josh Gregory <joshkart12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 19:03:08 -0400

To add to this, if you do not pair the iPhone and notetaker successfully within
a certain amount of times, I think it is like three or something, you'll need
to turn the phone off and back on again, as the phone will no longer search for
devices after the previously mentioned amount of times to connect.

Sent from my iPhone