accessible-iOS Re: iphone 4s wifi dimmed

  • From: Shane clark <hshaneclark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 18:52:49 -0400

Hi,
Sounds to me like you're going to have to take it to your local Apple store,
and get a replacement. I had a similar problem where my wifi was grayed out,
and VoiceOver would say wifi dimmed, or sometimes you could turn it on, but it
wouldn't connect. It could be that the wifi antenna is out... I don't know this
for a fact, just guessing...
Shane.

Sent from my iPhone