accessible-iOS Re: intorduction!

  • From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 21:09:56 -0700

I forgot to say Siri does work with vo, just hold down the round button on the bottom of the phone, called the home button until you here a double beep, then let the button go and talk. When you are done talking, you should hear another double beep and then some clicks and then Siri should reply. You need to be on wifi or data for this to work and if Siri was not turned on in the settings when the phone was set up, you will need to open settings and turn it on. To open settings, flick right on your home screen until you hear settings, then tap twice quickly with one finger, called a double tap, then flick right until you hear general, then double tap to open that, then one finger swipe right until you hear Siri, then double tap that, then one finger swipe right until you hear the off button, and double tap that to turn it on. Then press the home button once to get out of settings, then try using Siri again.