accessible-iOS Re: iPhone speaker issue

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 20:15:47 -0400

Have you played music through the speaker yet? That's what did it for
me when nothing else would, as odd as it sounds. Sorry if you already
replied to my other message - I think I accidentally erased a couple
emails from this list.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from GMail website)
mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx