accessible-iOS Re: iPhone speaker issue

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 15:20:50 -0400

Oddly, try having a sighted person play some music. When I got my
phone, that happened to me within hours, but just playing a song fixed
it and it hasn't happened since. Also, try a reset, by holding down
power and home for about ten seconds or until the phone starts
booting.

On 7/13/13, Josh Gregory <joshkart12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am unable to receive any sound from the internal speaker of my iPhone
> whatsoever.  It  works with headphones but not with speaker. I've had cited
> verification that the volume overlay that shows when you turn up and down
> the volume is not showing at all. The only thing I can think to do is to
> take it in and since I don't have a warranty that's going to be expensive.
> Is there anything else I can try before I do that? Thanks.With questions,
> concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on list please email
> the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on
> twitter: betoa221
>
> To subscribe to the list send message to
> accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the subject line.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from GMail website)
mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx