accessible-iOS Re: iPhone Spell Checker how to use please?

  • From: Saqib <saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 09:48:59 +0100

Hi Thanks for that tip. I always wanted to know how to do this. I wish I knew a
way of doing it from the Bluetooth keyboard. Is there a way to get it to spell
each suggestion so that I know how each suggestion is spelt?

My iCloud address  is Saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter and Skype Saq5000
Sent from my iPad