accessible-iOS Re: iPhone Spell Checker how to use please?

  • From: "zoe" <fiogkos@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 11:43:00 -0400

    \hi there all,
When I am typing for example a text message and misspell a word, and space
after the word, I hear voice over say the word and misspelled how do I at
that point use the spell check to check the options and change the word?
In otherwords I have no idea how to use the builtin spellcheck any advice?
Thanks so much
Zoe