accessible-iOS Re: iOS and dictionary

  • From: Chris H <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 20:45:42 +0100

Not at all I used it for the first time today on a new iPhone 4s unless the dictionary got backed up to iCloud and got restored.

E-mail Facebook and iMessage
christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx

On 03/10/2013 19:58, jessica brown wrote:
You must have used it before because I think the first time you use it
it will ask you if you want to download a dictionary when you double tap
on define. So I think after you look up your first word you can look up
other words without wifi or 3g because the dictionary is stored on your
device.