accessible-iOS Re: iOS 7

  • From: Garth Humphreys <ghum01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 21:50:37 +1000

The announcement by Apple of the new iPhone or iPhones will be about 3AM on the
morning of Wednesday the 11th here in Australian time. Whether they will make
iOS 7 available at that point we don't know for sure but I would guess that we
will hear of a device release date for late the following week and an iOS 7
release a couple days before this. Maybe the 18th for iOS 7 and 20th for the
devices.