accessible-iOS Re: iOS 7

  • From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 11:31:50 -0500

What i'd be really looking forward to if ihad an Iphone 4 which supported the new Ios, is the shortcuts to get into Wifi and other settings! That's awesome!

El 10/09/2013 11:18 a.m., Cristóbal escribió:
The big over hall appears to be the visual redesign of iOS. As voiceover
users, this aspect of the new iOS7 will be all but irrelevant to us. The
other stuff... well, it's not like we're going into this never having used
an iPhone before. At least for those of us on these lists. So the learning
curve shouldn't be as great as when we were first introduced to iOS.

From: Krysti<happypuppy102@xxxxxxxxx
To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 08:00:02 -0300
Subject: accessible-iOS iOS 7

Hey anyone know the release date for iOS 7

Sent from my iPhone
With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on
list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype
at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221
accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the subject line.
With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on
list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype
at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221
accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the subject line.
With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on
list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype
at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221

accessible-ios-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe on the subject line.

Enviado desde mi lap
acseso+subscribe-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Foro/lista donde tomando en cuenta las
capacidades de cada miembro, aprenderémos entretodos el uso, y sacarémos el
máximo de nuestros Iphones! Los espero!