accessible-iOS Re: iOS 7

  • From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 11:03:46 -0700

I heard that the Northern Hemisphere will be in the fall as for the release and that come Winter the Southern Hemisphere will be released and that IOS7 will first come out for all other IDevices then a little later on it will come out for the IPad, so the best we can all do at this pint is to wait because I'm believing these speculations are just rumors and wheter or not they are true I can only wonder so we shall see when it actually happens.

--
Teachers have a sacred task:
It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an expectation
that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is full of light, and love, and
music and that each student deserves--and will have--their own place in it and
the chance to play their own song.
And, as much of these expectations are transmitted non-verbally—and in Chela’s
case--out of sight…it is the voice and touch of a Teacher that sheds light on
what the world can be.
Academics—and no one will ever change my mind on this—take a distant second
place. —Dr. Bil Hawkins
--
Chela Robles a Nationally Certified person in Customer Service, certified by
the National Retail Federation Foundation (NRF): http://www.nrffoundation.com/

On 9/9/2013 9:26 AM, Jessica D wrote:
The apple website still says, "coming this fall." Other sources I read say
tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 9, 2013, at 11:38 AM, Beto Arreola <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I would suggest checking apples website, but if you like you can read blogs
tomorrow as well.
On Sep 9, 2013, at 7:19 AM, Josh Gregory <joshkart12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That would probably be a lot better, I'm sure Apple will somehow Stream it like
they have in the past.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 9, 2013, at 9:15 AM, Jessica <jldail13@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm only stating what I read, maybe if there is a way, we can watch the event &
I'll let you know what I hear.
Can anyone tell me if this will be possible?
Thanks,

Jessica
jldail13@xxxxxxxxx

On Sep 9, 2013, at 9:05 AM, Josh Gregory <joshkart12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Maybe… I honestly don't know if there's a point in continuing this topic, I
guess it really doesn't matter but I guess my point is that nobody really
knows, so there's really no point in doing all this speculation.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 9, 2013, at 8:58 AM, Jessica <jldail13@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

all resources I read say tomorrow is the scheduled release date.
Maybe apple is changing things up a bit.
Thanks,

Jessica
jldail13@xxxxxxxxx

On Sep 9, 2013, at 7:50 AM, Garth Humphreys <ghum01@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The announcement by Apple of the new iPhone or iPhones will be about 3AM on the
morning of Wednesday the 11th here in Australian time. Whether they will make
iOS 7 available at that point we don't know for sure but I would guess that we
will hear of a device release date for late the following week and an iOS 7
release a couple days before this. Maybe the 18th for iOS 7 and 20th for the
devices.
On 09/09/2013, at 9:33 PM, frank perry <frankperry2011@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

All I can say without breaching apple non disclosure agreements from
an Australian point of view is our tv stations have been showing
pictures of a new iPhone.  Read in to that what you will.

On 09/09/2013, Josh Gregory <joshkart12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Probably United States, but we really won't know until 10 September. They
might put it off a week or so, no one really knows just yet.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 9, 2013, at 7:07 AM, frank perry <frankperry2011@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It says September 10, whether that is September 10 US time or
Australian time is anyone's guess.

On 09/09/2013, Krysti <happypuppy102@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey anyone know the release date for iOS 7

Sent from my iPhone
With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed
on
list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on
skype
at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221