accessible-iOS Re: help with tonido please

  • From: Chris H <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 08:02:10 +0100

What about Dropbox the free account might be enough depending on what music you store. Tonido is apparently inaccessible regarding playing or viewing files.

E-mail Facebook and iMessage
christopherh40@xxxxxxxxx

On 19/10/2013 07:55, Terra Syslo wrote:
Hi. I updated to the latest IOS and the latest version of Tonido. Now when I
go into files and tap on actions I can't see anything and tapping on
individual songs doesn't do anything either. How do I get it to play songs
in a folder or even individual songs? If Tonido is no longer accessible, is
there another app for accessing files on your computer with the Iphone? I
don't want to transfer all my music to Itunes, because I have a lot of music
and not much space. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.