accessible-iOS Re: help with Prizmo please

  • From: Juanita Martin <jordmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 12:03:02 -0500

I have found that the key is holding the phone steady while you take the
picture.  Here's what I do:
I place my elbow on a table or desktop
and I'm balancing the phone on my thumb supporting it with my fingers.  The
camera is facing down toward the page I want to scan.  I use my other hand to
position the page so that the app says something like:  up up right or
directions like that.  Then I take picture and hope it works.  It takes some
practice It helps to line the page up with the edge of the phone where the
camera is.

sent from my phone