accessible-iOS Re: help please, lost Voiceover

  • From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 10:34:06 -0800

Yeah. I avoid that reset at all costs unless I have my computer nearby to turn vo back on. That reset gets rid of all accessability settings. However, if you connect your device to the computer and do that home and power button reset again then I think vo will come back on without going into iTunes if you have a screen reader running on your computer. I guess it automicly detects that your iOS device needs voiceover on if you run a screen reader on your computer. However, your triple click setting and all other accessability settings will be lost and you will need to set them back up on your iOS device.