accessible-iOS Re: google maps won't talk to me.

  • From: Christopher Chaltain <chaltain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 13:50:21 -0500

If you're able to download the app, pull up maps from Trinidad&Tobago and get directions in Trinidad&Tobago then I would expect the talking turn by turn directions to work. I'm not positive,but I'd expect the reading of the turn by turn directions to be handled locally on the phone.

On 07/26/2013 12:06 PM, Anthony Tom, Studio wrote:
well may be it wouldn't work in Trinidad&tobago?

Anthony D,. Tom

I am empowered by attention and my gift is desire or epiphany.