accessible-iOS Re: finding audio books in itunes

  • From: "Ginny Alverson" <sportsgirl17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 13:39:41 -0400

Hi!  This may be a round about way to accomplish your task.  Open iTunes.
Select the search tab at the bottom right of your screen. Doubletap that
button.  Once the search field comes up, choose dictate and enter an
author's name.  Once you finish dictating the search item, doubletap so that
whatever other spoken info isn't added to your search.  You will hear your
device say something like thinking g.  Just ignore that.  Once you hear
search results, track down the left side of your screen until you hear all.
Underneath that heading you should hear audiobooks.  Doubletap that and
you'll hear a list of available titles.  Again, this is a roundabout way to
find what you want.  But, it works for me.  I've purchased several
audiobooks by authors who haven't had much put onto the BARD site.

Ginny and Guide dog Elijah