accessible-iOS Re: diling phone numbers from the calendar revisited

  • From: Luis Eduardo Peña <lpena57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 11:17:40 -0500

Here in Colombia depends of the number. If you dial a cell phone you dial the
number preceded by the area code. For instance my cell phone is 311-308-8073,
the first three numbers are the carrier area code. When you dial to a land line
you have to enter the code 03 followed by the area code and then followed by
the number.

Give it a try with your Mexican numbers and let me know if it works for you.

Luis Eduardo Peña
Psicólogo clínico
Clínica Farallones
Calle 9C # 50-25