accessible-iOS Re: bluetooth speakers vs. docks

  • From: "Rusty Bourgoin" <rusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 11:08:47 -0400

Hi,

                I have both the big and the little jambox.  I like them a
lot.  Each will play for over ten hours on a full charge.  In fact, I gave
my daughter a small jambox for Christmas, and they use it in their car
instead of the radio.  I use my big jambox out on my deck every day that it
is nice enough to go out.  I give them both five stars!

Rusty