accessible-iOS Re: battery life in ios 7

  • From: Shane Hecker <shanehecker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 08:23:39 -0500

Yep, it definitely goes down faster for me. I could get 4 or 5 days, now I'm doing good to get 3. And if Bluetooth is on, 2 days tops.

Shane

On 9/29/2013 4:11 AM, rachel & damien wrote:
Has anyone else noticed that the battery life seems to go downa lot faster
with ios 7? I have noticed this with my ipad and it seems to go down even
when it is off wich is strange.  I think it does it on the iphone as well

RACHEL & DAMIEN
Rachel.damien@xxxxxxx