accessible-iOS Re: at long last an accessible solitaire game for the iPhone

  • From: Jewel <herekittykat2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 00:03:12 -0400

When all of the cards in the pack have been used the game is over. When all of
the cards Enebro are used, the route is shown as an empty road. The more empty
rose you have, the higher your score. In the Regirer play, you'll never reach
all empty rows. The regular games cannot be one.

Sent from my iPhone