accessible-iOS Re: apple is signing 6.x ios, please help me restore

  • From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 07:56:07 -0800

I tried and could not make it work I am still stuck on 6.1.3 which is why I asked for help here. I am still quite new with computers, so I thought maybe I did something wrong.

From: Josh Gregory <joshkart12@xxxxxxxxx
To: "accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 09:56:01 -0400

As we have told you before, Apple would never do something like this.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 30, 2013, at 2:13 AM, beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

You can't downgrade that post you read is fake that is why you get the errors.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 30, 2013, at 12:03 AM, jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi. I am running an iPod touch 5 and an iPhone 4s on iOS 6.1.3 with voiceover and iTunes 11 and nvda on a windows xp laptop. I heard you were signing 6.x firmware again and I would like to downgrade my devices, but every time I try restoring to 6.1.2 in iTunes using an ipsw file I got from the internet, i get error messages. Please help. Thank you. With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221

To adjust your membership options please visit: //www.freelists.org/list/accessible-ios With questions, concerns or issues not related to the topics discussed on list please email the list admin to: beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx, or on skype at betoa221, or on twitter: betoa221