accessible-iOS Re: app for saving commonly used info to copy to the clipboard

  • From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 23:12:45 -0500

I was about to suggest the function (in Spanish is Funciones Rápidas) in which you type something shorthand like hl, and when the IPhone sees this, it types the regular phrase which you previously programmed. I use this a lot!

El 30/09/2013 11:04 p.m., Alex Hall escribió:
Not that I know of, but you should look into text shortcuts (settings general,
keyboard). Using these, you can type a short phrase, then hit space to have it
expand into whatever text you assigned to the shortcut.
On Oct 1, 2013, at 12:57 AM, jessica brown<justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi. Just wondering if there is an app where I can save stuff I type often so
instead of typing it every time I can just open the app, find the entry I want,
copy it to the clipboard and then go paste it into a message or email.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx

Enviado desde mi lap
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México
http://radiogeneral.com ¡los esperamos!