accessible-iOS Re: accessible-iOS

  • From: "alberto arreola" <beto.arreola22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 17:36:58 -0600

Okay guys please direct your questions off list.

I have said time and again if you have a question or an issue with the list
that is not iOS related email me privately.  I am getting pretty frustrated
with all of you because some of you have been members quite a while now to
know this.

Ones again email me off list next post I see asking how do I get digest
more, or anything similar it will be an immediate moderation sentence.