accessible-iOS Re: accessible pedometer app?

  • From: jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2013 08:55:58 -0800

Oh ok that makes sense then. Good luck.

----- Original Message -----
From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx
To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 07:00:59 -0400
Subject: accessible-iOS Re: accessible pedometer app?

I asked a family member with a car to drive the route and measure it that way; the car odometer is as acurate as you can get, so i know to within .09 miles how far that one route is. That gave me an accurate distance against which to compare different pedometer apps, and the one I tried yesterday was way off the mark. Once I find one that is accurate for the route whose length I already know, I can trust it to measure other routes I don't know. On Sep 8, 2013, at 12:42 AM, jessica brown <justforlistmessages531@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How do you know it was off by half a mile if you said you had no way to measure it? If you knew the app was off then it sounds like you already have a more accurate way to measure the distance you walked. Why don't you just use that instead of looking for an app? Just wondering? You can email me off list about this if you want. jessicabrown531@xxxxxxxxx