accessible-iOS Re: accessible pedometer app?

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessible-ios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2013 07:00:59 -0400

I asked a family member with a car to drive the route and measure it that way;
the car odometer is as acurate as you can get, so i know to within .09 miles
how far that one route is. That gave me an accurate distance against which to
compare different pedometer apps, and the one I tried yesterday was way off the
mark. Once I find one that is accurate for the route whose length I already
know, I can trust it to measure other routes I don't know.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx